Sign up to our monthly e-bulletin
Privacy Statement - How we manage and use your data
This registration form asks for your consent to allow us to use your data to send you our Ebulletin. You should only complete it and select the consent ‘tick box’ it if you want to give us your consent.
- We are Voluntary Action Scotland. Voluntary Action Scotland is responsible for using your information to issue this ebulletin
- We would like to use the following information about you: name; email; organisation (if relevant)
- We want this in order to send you news and updates relating to VAS, TSIs and the third sector
- Your information will be held by us on our mailing list for this ebulletin. This data is held by a separate Data Processor which we employ to issue our ebulletins. This is Mailchimp.
- Your data will not be shared with any other third parties, unless we ask your permission to do so and you give this to us separately.
- You can withdraw the consent you give in this form at any time- to do this contact us email@example.com 0141 353 7318
- More information about who we are, what we will do with your information and your rights is available in our Ebulletin Privacy Notice here
* indicates required